Firstomato IV flow Rate Controller
Infusion Pump? Think again!!
IV flow Rate Controller: Simple. Economical. Mobile and Universal. suitable for PVC infusion sets.
|Battery||Loin battery,600mA,supports working time 16小时|
|alarm||a) finish b) deciation c) error d) battery|
|Targel volume||Yes,stop infusion when target volume is reached|
|Suitable IV set||All PVC infusion sets|
|Suitable medicine||Common liquid and blood, enteral nutrition|
Why IV Flow Rate Controller. instead of Infusion Pump?
The flow rate controller is to solve the clinical inconveniences:
1. PVC infusion sets: the nurses prefer ordinary ordinary PVC infusion sets for economical reason (cheaper than special sets for infusion pump) or logistic reason (easy to stock)
2. Toilets: patients need to move. especially children and patients in the department of cardiology
3. Universal: no only suitable for all kinds of infusion set. but also suitable for all kinds of liquid including blood. nutrition.
4. Simple: so simple that almost no training is needed. Some nurses forgot how to use an infusion pump simply because it is used very occasionally.
1. Economical: with the high integration of industrial control technology, the device is made small, energy saving, and much lower cost than infusion pump.
2. Mobile: patients can hold the devices and infusion bag together on one hook and move around conveniently, which is very helpful for children who can hardly stay in bed, for cardiac patents who may need to go for urinal very often.
3. Universal: the device is designed to suit all PVC infusion sets with required accuracy, it is also compatible with all giving liquids including:
·Blooding giving: without destroy blood cells
·Enternal nutrition (nasal feeding): save the cost of special nutrition infusion sets
4. Simple: the interface of device is like a mobile phone. Nurses play the menu a couple of times and find so easy to understand and remember.
|Flow rate controller||Infusion pump|
|Rate range||0.33-99drops/min（1-297 ml/hour）||1-400drops/min（1-2000ml/hour）|
|Suitable infusion sets||All sorts||appointed infusion sets|